Fundamentals (2-Day Class) |
Offered in versions 2007 or 2010
(In-depth, hands-on, computer-based intro to Excel (2007 or 2010) training class in
the Atlanta, GA area or online).
14 Hours | 2 sessions
- Are you an Excel novice?
- Would you like to attend an in-depth Excel fundamentals course where you can get lots of hands-on practice?
- Would you like to leave class feeling as if you have a good grasp on the basics of Excel?
- Are you seeking a practical, Excel
that's targeted to beginners?
- Are you having trouble making the
transition from Excel 2003 to 2007?
- Would you like to learn real-world Excel
from someone who has actually used the program?
- Are you looking for a small class so
that you get individual attention?
Then this class is for you.
Please bring your laptop to this class.
Why this Excel class?
- Your instructor has over 10 years experience
teaching Excel in the corporate, government and small business arenas.
To read testimonials, please click here.
- Practical, real-world training based on over 15
years working with spreadsheets.
- Step-by-step teaching format
where each module builds on the
- Since this is hands-on computer training,
you get to practice what you
- Small class size so that you get individual
Can't attend? Want us to bring this course to your site? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people.
Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details. (Customization is available for an additional fee).
We've provided training for employees of some of the best known brands in the United States (and the world).
In this 2-Day Excel Fundamentals
class, taught in Atlanta, you will learn:
Register for the next Excel
Fundamentals class, (Atlanta, GA)
- How to open, create and save workbooks.
- How to copy, move and delete data.
- How to format Excel 2007 worksheets.
- How to navigate the Excel 2007 interface
- How to work with cells, rows and columns
- Previewing and Printing Worksheets
- Working with Headers and Footers
- Formulas and Functions - Fundamentals
- Working with large workbooks
- Enhancing your Worksheets
Back to Top
What our Excel students say (testimonials);
| Wonderful, patient, takes time to
those having problems.
Student - Department of Transportation
This course assumes that you have no Excel experience, but does require
familiarity with Windows XP or Vista.
Back to Top
for the next Excel Fundamentals class
For information on upcoming sessions, please call 770.498.7333 or click here to send an email.
2 more easy ways to register:
- Check or Money Order:
Complete the form, fax it to us, and mail it
in with your check or money order. All mailed
payments must be received 3 business days before class.
form - MS Word format - Click here.
form - Adobe pdf format - Click here.
- Credit card - online:
you've mastered the fundamentals, you may wish to
Other Excel Courses:
Excel 2007 Basics (Faster-paced, 1-Day)
Excel 2007 Comprehensive Course - MCAS Certification Prep
Excel 2007 Lookup Functions
Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts
Excel Formulas from A to Z
Excel 2010 Comprehensive Training
Can't attend? Have questions?
Want to take this course online? Want us
to bring this class to your location?
Please fill out this form or call 770-498-7333, and someone will be in
cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student
cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will
issue a refund less $20 or 15% administrative fee, whichever is
greater. No refunds will be issued
if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a
credit good for 90 days.
About your Instructor
JC Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time,
lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology
workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions.
Jackie has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small
Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration
(Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for
Contact us for more info. >