How to Protect your PC
from Viruses and Other Threats |
Online Virus and Malware Training Class - 2 hours
Did you know?
Time is the one resource that you cannot
replenish. Attend this training program to learn practical
ways to safeguard your time, software, hardware and business reputation
by avoiding viruses, worms and other e-threats.
- Computer viruses cost businesses $53
billion a year.
- A visit from tech support will cost you
an average of $149.
- Running Anti-virus software is necessary,
but it is not nearly enough. In recent cases, by the time the
anti-virus companies issued the virus patches, millions of computers
were already affected.
- Crafty virus creators increasingly
exploit human behavior to bypass virus protection software - in other
words, they count on us to help them do their dirty work.
- If you rely on your computer to
work, you should attend.
- If you've experienced the anguish of
losing data due to a virus, you should attend.
- If you taken your PC to the tech support
store so many times they're thinking of giving you your own desk, you
- Whether you work for a
corporation, a not-for-profit or yourself -- if you rely on a
computer, you should attend.
to register now.
- Who creates these awful things and why?
- Definitions of all types of malware: viruses,
worms, spyware, phishing scams, and more.
- How to use common sense tactics
to spot and avoid malware.
- Using software to avoid virus infections.
- Do you have an invisible virus? Find out
and get rid of it.
- Are you doing something to expose
yourself to viruses?
To read additional feedback, please visit our
testimonials page by clicking here.
- Great class! Valuable information. Well
presented. I learned a lot.
- I was very impressed with the class and
will tell others.
- Overall the presentation was insightful,
interesting and helpful.
- I wish I'd taken this before I
lost my hard drive.
Back to Top
This class is created for a non-technical audience. The ability to use
Windows and surf the Internet are the only requirements.
|| 2 hours
|| 2-3 hours
|| $39 - $49
Back to Top
Next Scheduled Atlanta Virus Protection Workshop
There are no virus protection classes scheduled at this time. Feel free
- you'd like to be notified when the next
class is scheduled, or
- you are interested in one-to-one or
customized on-site classes.
Back to Top
About your Instructor
JC Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time,
lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology
workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions.
Jackie has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, Atlanta
Technical College, Environmental Protection Agency, Small Business
Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration (Atlanta),
Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If
a student cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class,
instructor will issue a refund less $20 administrative fee. No refunds
will be issued if student cancels within a week of class; student will
be issued a credit.
Contact us for more info. >