12 Excel Shortcuts Every User Should Know! Lunch & Learn (Atlanta, GA or Online)
- Are you an Excel User?
- Do you believe that your time has value?
- Would you like to learn undocumented and little-known Excel shortcuts to help you save time?
- Would you like to improve your speed and confidence as an Excel user?
Then you must attend this Excel training in Atlanta, GA: 12 Excel Shortcuts Every User Should Know!
What Will You Do With an Extra 100 Hours a Year?
In less than an hour, you will learn tips that save our students hours on a weekly basis.
Expect to learn Excel shortcuts to help you:
- Accelerate Data Entry
- Make Copying and Pasting Incredibly Fast and Easy
- Copy and Move Data with Ease
- Find your Favorite Excel Files Fast!
- Create Charts in a Nanosecond
- Select Lots of Data Fast
- Speed up your work with Excel Formulas
- and so much more.
I've put the best of the best shortcuts into this content-packed seminar. Over the past 11 years, I've taught employees of The EPA, Fish & Wildlife Service, Coca-Cola, Novelis, Zaxby's, and many more organizations to recoup thousands of dollars in lost productivity by learning how to use software properly.
In this lunch & learn, you will some of my students' favorites! (By the way, students report saving an average of 2 hours per week, or 100+ hours each year after attending a 1-day course).
What Is 100 Hours of Your Time Worth? $5,000? $10,000? Priceless?
Seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
12 Excel Shortcuts Every User Should Know! (Lunch & Learn)
Date(s): Fri Sep 13 2013 - Fri Sep 13 2013
Time: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm 1 Sessions(s) | 1 Hrs
Fee: $47, Fr-ee with discount code.
Web page: http://www.probiztechnology.com/12excelshortcuts.htm
Excel Student Feedback
Jackie was fantastic!... professional, prepared, positive, thorough
The instructor's knowledge was an A+ (Coca-Cola employee)
Everything from explaining unfamiliar material to simplifying information to relay to class; she is excellent.
Best thing about the class was her ability to answer questions.
Learning how to use Excel spreadsheets has enabled me to record and interpret data in a MUCH FASTER and more efficient way. I had been putting off learning how to use Excel, and Jackie greatly relieved my anxiety by showing me the ropes of Excel and making it easy for me to learn.
Within the 1st hour, I learned enough to justify the expense for the entire day's training.
Interested but can't attend? Here are 3 suggestions.
- Hire us to bring Excel training to your site. Join the companies who recoup thousands of dollars in lost productivity each month by hiring one of our expert Excel trainers to teach your team. Call 770.498.7333 or contact us for packages and fee quotes.
- Let us provide this lunch & learn seminar for your organization. Would you like for us to present these Excel Power Tips at your next Chamber or Association meeting or conference? Contact us for packages and fee quotes.
- Don't miss the next content-packed seminar. Sign up for our list to stay informed of upcoming seminars, with power tips for Excel, Access, Project, Word and much more.
Upcoming Lunch & Learn Topics
- Easing the Transition to Office 2013 (Best Shortcuts for Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word and more).
- 12 Excel Shortcuts Every HR Professional Should Know
- 7 Rules for Social Media Success
- Excel LOOKUP Functions Made Easy
- 12 MS Access Shortcuts Every User Should Know!
- 12 PowerPoint Shortcuts Every User Should Know!
- Excel Macros Made Easy
Click the link to email or call 770.498.7333.
helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs
and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops,
customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has
taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small
Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration
(Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for
/ Cancellation Policy:
cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student
cancels registration, at least one week prior to class, instructor will
issue a refund less $20 or 15% administrative fee, whichever is
greater. No refunds will be issued
if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a
credit. Credits are good for 90 days.
Contact us for more info. >